Winter is here in the Dallas area and our Limousine Service Dallas is ready to help you with any and all of your limo rental needs for Winter Balls and Formals. Many schools in the Dallas area have a Winter Dance in January or February.
At our Limousine Service, we offer a variety of limousines and other vehicles to help you night out be the best possible. We offer Hummer Limousines, JEEP Limousines, Party Buses, SUVs, Sedans and many other options.
Winter Formal Tips:
- Ladies if you dress exposes your shoulders, you’ll need a cover-up for entering and exiting the dance. Consider using a blazer. It is a hot trend on red carpets right now and it provides a unique look that few others are likely to consider.
- Winter is cold, even here in the Dallas area, so consider a close-toed shoe. Ankle booties or healed booties are a great option.
- Colors are important and since it is winter, you can wear darker shades. Consider a dress in burgundy, warm Kelly green, deep navy blue or black.
- A dainty evening clutch is a must-have for any gal heading out to winter formal. Pick up something smaller that you can easily carry around, but large enough for your essentials.
- Once you have a great date secured, make sure you plan the rest of the evening. Where will you eat? How will you get around that evening? PS: we have limo services available in case you need a ride =)
- Don’t forget the corsage.
- Spend time with your friends AND her friends.
- Make sure your tux or suit colors won’t clash with your dates dress.
Formals and Dances are a great time for high school students across the Dallas area and we strive to provide a safe and fun evening for everyone involved.
Contact us today to find out our availability for your Winter Formal.