The Holiday Season is here and that means more of people are traveling. The requests we receive for airport transfers are much higher during this time of year. Most of the requests are for transfer service to DFW or Love Field. Since our Dallas limousine airport transfer service is so common this time of year, we have a few tips to make your airport experience as quick as possible.
- Sign up for the TSA’s PreCheck program. Members of this program are pre-screened and can move through security more quickly. This service is available in over 130 airports.
- Check in online. Most airlines offer a mobile phone app that you can use or you can check in on their site. Most airlines allow you to check in up to 24 hours in advance.
- Check the airport parking map. Knowing where to park will save you time because you will have to walk less and therefore make it to your destination at the airport faster.
- Before you get in line to check in, find all the documents you need and have them out and ready.
- Weigh you bags. If you think your bag might be close to the weight limit, weigh you bags before getting in line. If you are overweight, you have time to reconfigure your luggage and attempt to get the weight down. This will not only save you time, but money as well.
- Prepare for the security line. Do a mental check of everything you need to remove so you go pass through security. Hats, Belts, Phones, Laptops, Jackets, Shoes, Jewelry, etc. This will hopefully allow you to take one pass through security scanners instead of multiple attempts, removing articles every time. This also makes it faster for everyone else in line.
As more people are traveling for the holidays we hope you find these airport travel tips helpful. And if you need any transportation to or from the airport, we’re here to provide our Dallas limousine and luxury car services.